Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snapchat notifications not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since yesterday I'm not getting any snapchat notifications on my versa anymore. I do get the other notifications such as email, text, facebook ect. But snapchat doesn't work anymore. It is selected in my notifications list on the Fitbit app. Any way to fix this?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
40 REPLIES 40

My Snapchat notifications quit working several days ago. At the same time, my battery started dying DAILY. I replaced my Versa with a Versa 2, but it is still not getting Snapchat notifications. All other notifications are working just fine. So frustrated, and wondering if buying yet another Fitbit was a big mistake! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did the same thing I went out and bought a new Fitbit today that did not correct the problem I have yet another case open with Fitbit this will be my third case this week

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Snapchat notifications stopped working again too a week ago. I thought I would give it a bit and see if they would start working again, but no. Deleting the Fitbit app and reinstalling did not work this time. 

Best Answer
I've tried everything they've asked , still not working. they tell me that they do not see that my notifications are set up but I get all other third-party application notifications just fine .

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

I haven't even contacted Fitbit support. Reading all these posts with the same problem, and no help from them, aside from telling people to do all the things I've already done, just tells me that they won't be of any help anyway. I've owned a Fitbit since the original one that clipped on, and have upgraded almost annually, but their customer service has gone way downhill. It might be time to make the switch to Apple, as much as that thought pains me. 

Best Answer
Well... I was hopeful as I saw Fitbit needed an update this morning. NOPE. I updated, even deleted my fitbit off my account and re added device to my account, re set up all notifications. yet still no snapchat notifications. 
anyone else having any luck?
Best Answer

I just recently stopped receiving all notifications on my Versa. Updated everything and now I cannot get snapchat notifications. Has anyone gotten this resolved?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still not working for me either! Looking at switching to a Samsung watch and returning the Versa 2. This has gone on too long. 

Best Answer

Does the samsung watch get snapchat notifications?

i am looking at switching also, i have 4 open cases with fitbit and no resolution or estimated time of resolution.  

mine have not worked since 10-19-19 when there was an update of some sort. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine also stopped working after the update
Best Answer

GAAAAAAAAAAAH.  First the QUICK SETTINGS nightmare and now broken Snap notifications.  

COME ON DUDES.  Please take the 2.1 billion Google dollars and fix your product.

This is getting bad.  Going to apple quite soon!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm about 99% done with FITBIT myself with all of these issues.

Best Answer
0 Votes

SO so so so savage all of these issues with the fitbit.  I was considering a versa2 upgrade but now I'm gonna toss mine Versa og and go apple.  the quick settings thing is soooo horrible but now the busted snap notifications have put me over the edge.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Well, just called to check the status again wit Fit bit. Also just ordered a new Samsung Active watch. They are still looking into it but not time to have a fix.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Shortlilgirl3 Did you buy the old one, or the active 2? 

And let me know how it is, I have been looking at those too.

All the issues with fitbit are getting too annoying for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@the-nizzle pretty sure that google bought fitbit already right?

Best Answer
0 Votes

yes and it's expected to complete in Q1 of 2020.  Google did it for the DATA on the humans not so much the device.

$2.1 Billion was the price.  With the issues I am having, I think $21.00 would have been a better value.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I couldn't justify the extra $120 for the active 2, i dont use it so much for fitness or workouts as i do notifications, steps and sleep. it will be here tomorrow and i will let you know. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

They got the bid to buy Fitbit but it needs fcc approval and shareholder approval for it to actually happen. Probably in the first three months of 2020

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well i got my samsung watch today, its different but i get all my notifications.  I havent quite figured it all out b/c it does a lot more than my fitbit did.  but so far so good!  silly things like the vibration is even different than my fitbit.  But Fitbit choose not to correct the problem in a timely manor so I guess im a Samsung Watch kinda Gal now.  I will hang on to my Versa for a few more weeks and if they fix it maybe i'll give it to my son.  My sister has the Blaze and hers are working fine so i do not understand how it can be so different from the versa?

Best Answer
0 Votes