Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snapchat notifications not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since yesterday I'm not getting any snapchat notifications on my versa anymore. I do get the other notifications such as email, text, facebook ect. But snapchat doesn't work anymore. It is selected in my notifications list on the Fitbit app. Any way to fix this?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
40 REPLIES 40

Hi @iSanneex, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that you stopped receiving Snapchat notifications on your Fitbit Versa. Thank you for letting me know that you receive other notifications. I appreciate your efforts to resolve this and recommend following the complete troubleshooting steps from this help article: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Reinstalling the app worked! Thanks. I hope it keeps working. Stupid of me that I didn't think of that myself. But thanks for helping!

Best Answer

Hi @iSanneex, thank you for your reply!

I am glad to hear reinstalling the app helped you resolve the issue. Thank you for your time and efforts.

Have you checked our Discussions board? There you can share your story, find some fitness tips, recipes and more! Give it a look!

Keep on visiting the forums! Robot Happy

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried every one of these suggestions.  None work.  The only app not getting notifications from is snap chat.  I've got it selected all permissions granted and not a peep.  It all worked until last night 

Best Answer

Hi @Deathwishvixen, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. 

Thank you for your efforts to resolve the issue with the notifications from Snapchat. You can confirm the complete troubleshooting steps hereWe’re currently working to resolve this and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

I am sorry for any trouble. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've already done everything on that list and nothing did anything.  Snap chat is still the only app not going through to my versa

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @Deathwishvixen

I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. When we have more information for a fix, we'll announce it here in this thread. Please stay tuned for updates. I appreciate your patience and understanding. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks.  Still not got snap chat running through my versa.  I think they updated at the same time versa did 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any idea on a time frame for the fix ?I have to have my phone on silent and rely on my Fitbit to receive all notifications. Is there anyway to roll back to a previous app where things did work properly ?

Best Answer

I received a firmware update this morning.  It did nothing to fix anything.  There's  all this talk about iPhone but android has been forgotten 

Best Answer

Thank you for your response, @Deathwishvixen

I understand your concern and appreciate your efforts. While we don't have a timeline for resolution, our team is working to resolve this issue and hope to have a fix soon. We don't recommend to roll back to the previous app, but you can check this thread where the users share their workarounds. Thank you for your patience.

If you're using an iOS device, you can check the updated information here.  

Let me know if you have further questions.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried them all none work.  I've said numerous times I'm running android 9 on an Oppo Reno Z 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I appreciate the additional details. Our engineers are still working on a fix, as soon as I hear more I will update this thread. Thanks again for your patience. 

I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LiliyaFitbitfitbit are now looking into this as a warranty issue . They have acknowledged  that there will be no fix available for my issue or the notification issues others are having 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's nice to see you around, @Deathwishvixen

I am glad to hear that you've been in touch with our Support team. Thank you for posting the update here. I am sure they will be glad to help you in the best possible manner, please continue working with them. 

I'll be around if you need further help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LiliyaFitbit  they're going to replace my fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MatthewFitbit  fitbit are replacing my versa.  They've said there is no fix for the issues on Android.  I'd advise people to contact fitbit support to have them see what their options are in regards to replacement 

Best Answer

I am glad to hear that our Support team took care of your case and now you'll receive a replacement.

Thank you for posting the update here. I appreciate your participation in the Forums and efforts to help other users. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good morning, I have contacted fitbit several times and still no resolution as to why I am not getting SNATCHAT notifications on my Versa, its the only app that isn't working, started Saturday 10/12/19, ive called Fitbit 4 times now. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes