Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution for Weather app not showing information.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I like many others had trouble with the weather app. Worked fine first couple of days then no weather data with error message to sync which I tried to no avail. I then googled the problem and it took me to these forums and did everything suggested still no luck long story short I did not see this as a solution and it may be mentioned further down the thread so not to take credit for this but the only thing that I did that fixed my problem was to delete the fit bit app off of my iPhone then find it again in the App Store reinstall it (should be saved in the cloud) log back in and then you are able to enter your city and the weather app works like it's supposed to hope this helps those experiencing the same issue 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Mattaponi have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums, for sharing your experience with us and for letting us know the troubleshooting steps you took in order to resolve this on your side. I'm sure this will be very helpful to other members of the Community facing the same situation. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes