Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SpO2 clock face isn't working on my Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The spo2 sensor on isn’t light up green on the back and the spo2 on the front isn’t showing my heart rate. It hasn’t been tracking my sleep either. I don’t know what’s wrong with it 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Dprivette13, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that SpO2 clock faces isn't properly working, I understand where your concern is coming from. I'll be glad to help you with this. 

To make sure your Fitbit device successfully measures your SpO2 values, keep the following in mind:

• Your device doesn’t retroactively measure your SpO2 values. After you install the clock face, you’ll see dashed lines until after your next sleep session.
  • Charge your Fitbit device to make sure it’s able to collect data throughout your entire sleep session. Note that you may have to charge your Fitbit device more often when using the SpO2 Signature clock face.
  • Your Fitbit device must sync with the Fitbit app before the clock face updates. Note that it may take around an hour for your SpO2 values to appear after you sync your device. For troubleshooting syncing, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?
  • Turning off any clock face permissions can cause the clock face to stop functioning. To check these settings:

1. With your Fitbit device nearby, open the Fitbit app on your phone or tablet.
    2. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image.
    3. Tap Clock Faces.
    4. Tap the SpO2 Signature clock face.
    5. Tap Permissions. Turn on any permissions you turned off.
    6. Tap Details when you're done making changes.
  • Your Fitbit device must be able to consistently track your SpO2 data:

• Wear your device slightly higher on your wrist.

• Make sure your device is in contact with your skin.

• Your device should be snug but not constricting.

• Tattooed skin can impact the accuracy of the red and infrared sensors on your Fitbit device.

For more information about SpO2, see: How do I track blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) with my Fitbit device? 

Let me know if you need further help, I'll be around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

Hi there @Dprivette13, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that SpO2 clock faces isn't properly working, I understand where your concern is coming from. I'll be glad to help you with this. 

To make sure your Fitbit device successfully measures your SpO2 values, keep the following in mind:

• Your device doesn’t retroactively measure your SpO2 values. After you install the clock face, you’ll see dashed lines until after your next sleep session.
  • Charge your Fitbit device to make sure it’s able to collect data throughout your entire sleep session. Note that you may have to charge your Fitbit device more often when using the SpO2 Signature clock face.
  • Your Fitbit device must sync with the Fitbit app before the clock face updates. Note that it may take around an hour for your SpO2 values to appear after you sync your device. For troubleshooting syncing, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?
  • Turning off any clock face permissions can cause the clock face to stop functioning. To check these settings:

1. With your Fitbit device nearby, open the Fitbit app on your phone or tablet.
    2. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image.
    3. Tap Clock Faces.
    4. Tap the SpO2 Signature clock face.
    5. Tap Permissions. Turn on any permissions you turned off.
    6. Tap Details when you're done making changes.
  • Your Fitbit device must be able to consistently track your SpO2 data:

• Wear your device slightly higher on your wrist.

• Make sure your device is in contact with your skin.

• Your device should be snug but not constricting.

• Tattooed skin can impact the accuracy of the red and infrared sensors on your Fitbit device.

For more information about SpO2, see: How do I track blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) with my Fitbit device? 

Let me know if you need further help, I'll be around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My sp02 clock face just changed on it’s on- is there a known issue with this?

Best Answer

Same, it keeps turning off and changing to default clock face. 

Best Answer

Are there new issues with the SpO2 face? SpO2 clock face was working fine. Suddenly since the last app update it randomly keeps switching back to the default and turning off all of my permissions. I reset the permissions and an hour later it switches back to default and my permissions are off again.

Best Answer

I really valued the SpO2 clock face on my versa 2. However, since the recent update the clock face would spontaneously be replaced by the original Fitbit clock face. I can't get to my nightly SpO2 readings now that this has occurred. Is there an update forthcoming that will address this? Is there something I can do on my end to correct this?

Best Answer

Same here. Now the SpO2 app is all black, not registering any stats. 

is this the only clock face that shows SpO2? I use my Fitbit constantly. Maybe it’s time to move to Apple. 

Best Answer

I found another thread and got it fixed. Bottom line, uninstall any other clock faces you have EXCEPT for Waveform, then reinstall Sp02 clock face and give all permissions. It's so nice to see my heartbeat, and in color, too!

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Other-Versa-Smartwatches/Had-the-Sp02-signature-face-clock-on-Versa-...

Best Answer

Thanks Nicolette!  I followed your advice and it seems to be working. Will report back if the problem reappears. Thanks again!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for this answer.  I just installed it yesterday and like the original poster, it wasn't working for me.  Apparently when the watch face installs, by default it has all the permissions turned off, and they is no information provided that you'll need to go in an turn them all on before it will work.  May I suggest that this be changed to being "all on" by default, and providing the knowledge of how they can be turned off if desired?

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit versa2. You have to install clock .which I think is wrong. Plus the click for the sp02cdrains your battery. I had to charge my watch every 2nd day. Fitbit should add it like they do the charge 4. . So now I can't get an sp02 reading. Unless I drain my battery.also why can't Fitbit.have spo2 like. The other smart watches. I do feel let down.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is what my spo2 clock face looks like. I've set my watch up as a replacement. Uninstalled all other clock faces. I've reset it twice. I have checked to make sure all permissions were checked. I have contacted support and have gotten no where. My watch works just fine. I can change the clock face and it works as its supposed to. It seems to be an app issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

image.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

This doesn't help at all... the versa 2 is simply not compatible with the spo2 fitbit app. Don't give advice that makes you seem as if you know something that you do not plz. I'd rather be told as a user that my watch isn't compatible.. when if the user went into the app they would see its only compatible for the fitbit sense or versa3 and it tells you that in the store. 

Best Answer
0 Votes