Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SpO2 data has straight line in the sleep heart rate graph

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can anybody explain why my sleep heart rate graph at night has started to show a straight Line at times. Like this FC3072FD-8D98-4A55-A948-26B6D0377D6A.jpegC0CEEB09-6249-47BC-84E7-342E6996D2E8.jpeg

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Chatty123. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the image attached in your post. 

SpO2 values naturally vary, and nighttime SpO2 is usually lower than daytime SpO2 due to the fact that your breathing rate is usually slower during sleep. In general, SpO2 values during sleep are typically above 90%. The SpO2 values presented are an estimate and in general can be influenced by your activity, altitude, and overall health. For more information about SpO2, see How do I track blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) with my Fitbit device? 

Please keep in ind that Fitbit SpO2 feature is intended for general wellness purposes only and should not be used or relied on for any medical purposes. Consult your health care professional about any questions or health issues you may have.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Chatty123 was asking about the flat line. Mine is always a flat line the whole night now. Been several nights like that 

Best Answer
0 Votes