Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps, miles, battery and WiFi issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the past two years I have been very happy with my Fitbit Blaze. But due to the battery, I decided to upgrade to the Versa. I am beyond disappointed with it. The steps and miles are very off, the battery last about 24 hrs and the WiFi connection makes no sense.

Also, why would you get rid of my option to control my music from the device? Not to mention, that I have Premium Spotify and you at Fitbit seem to think I should switch. I don't like Pandora and have no desire to try Deezer. Your device should not come with conditions as to what media I should use. I have been a faithful Fitbit user and have recommended your devices to many friends and family,  but if you don't figure out how to fix your Versa, I am going to return it and switch to a device from another company. But I really don't want to, so please listen to your clients and fix this device.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey @SunsetRunner, a warm welcome to the Community.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you are experiencing with your Versa:

If you need anything else, let me know. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am still having trouble with my Versa. Again, I do not want to download music, all I want is to be able to control what ever music I am listening to on my iphone. Just like I could when I had my Fitbit Blaze. On the Blaze I could pause, replay or skip a song. And, it told me what song was playing. How do I do this on the Versa, without downloading music?

As for the steps; why is it that one day 5 miles = 13 thousand steps and the next day its 18 thousand steps. this feature is very discouraging and upsetting. I really like Fitbit and have talked myself out of returning the Versa and switching to the Apple watch three time.It should not be this complicated.

Best Answer
0 Votes