Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stress management not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Stress management is not working for Versa 2. I went through the pains of troubleshooting with rep for 45 mins and it was an abosolute waste of time. Yes, I have premium. So annoying.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I emailed about this issue on my Versa 2 in April. They had me reset my fitbit but it did not help and I've been waiting for additional help since. I just emailed them today asking them about it again. It is good to see someone else say something. I felt like it was only happening to me.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! Exact same thing happened to me. Right down to the reset. What a waste of 45 mins of my life talking to a tech that I will never get back. Very frustrating as stress is a silent killer. I was so excited to see that feature so it is a pisser!!! 

Thanks for your message. Please reach out if you figure it out and I will do the same.:-)

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve been trying to work with support for nearly a week. Every time they had me do one troubleshooting step, they’d tell me to wait 24 hours to see what happens. After three calls/chats, I finally insisted that they escalate the issue. After initially refusing to do so (because, ya know, there were other troubleshooting steps to try), they claimed to escalate my issue and told me that a higher tier of “support” would be contacting me via email within 2 days. Well, that was 4 days ago. When I followed up yesterday, day 3, they acknowledged that it was taking longer than usual but tried to assure me that someone would be contacting me soon. I’m not holding my breath.

So, no, the stress management does not work for me either. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the tile, the app, the device. I’ve updated everything. I’ve unpaired and repaired the Bluetooth. I’ve done even the silliest things to try to get this to connect. Not only has nothing worked so far, but the terrible customer service I’ve received in this process has really affected me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes