Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support not responding

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone,

I have an issue with my versa. As I’ve searched for the answer to the problem and couldn’t find it, I’ve reached to the supoort team. 

Now it’s been 20 days since their last contact. As I ask for an update on my case, they simply don’t reply. Has this happened to anyone else?

I was so thrilled with my fitbit. That was for 3 short months. Now I’m bummed. 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Sabks Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received a response.

i was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they will contact you via email soon. I really appreciate your patience with this.

Thank you for your help my friend @LZeeW

Let me know if you have additional questions! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hello @Sabks and welcome to the forums.  You don't give your location, but there are ways to get live support, either by chat or phone.  Support  If your only communication has been by email, then a live chat might help.

What is your issue with your Versa?  Someone here might have some insight.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@Sabks Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received a response.

i was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they will contact you via email soon. I really appreciate your patience with this.

Thank you for your help my friend @LZeeW

Let me know if you have additional questions! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for you reply, guys, but I haven’t heard from support yet. So l’m still waiting on a solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have posted on Community forum and had no reply, so frustrated with time spent searching forums troubleshooting, no support, now even no support from forum, so whole fitbit is waste of money will be going in bin soon 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had the same issue. Last response said my new Versa 2 that is less than 4 months old was out of warranty. I've responded three times saying how is this possible. COMPLETE SILENCE. Never buy another one. Their service is brutal.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issues with support. They don’t seem to be active during the week ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes me. Versa 2 just six months old, not syncing, recording data and losing time. I tried all things suggested and like you reached out to technical support team. One answer from them wanting to know country of residence and where it was purchased and that's it.  Although they did give me a case number. I've been a fitbit customer since 2015 so much for loyalty, by the time they get round to responding the guarantee will probably expired. Expected so much more I seem to b e going round in circles.

Best Answer
0 Votes

exactly, the quality of the customer care and the fact that Fitbit is now hiding behind the irresponsive customer care is appalling. i came from the charge hr days, and i can see the downfall. just pathetic now. 

They know they screwed up with the quality assurance of this product. 

Best Answer

Me too, I’ve emailed for help over what seems to be a common problem with my Inspire 2 looking at the community. It triggers constantly even when not being worn, activates at night even in night mode, cycles through metrics so it doesn’t turn off and all this drains the battery in less than a day. I was told to check the charger despite telling them it fully charges every time and when I questioned this asking for more help and sent videos to show the issues Fitbit stopped responding to me and I’m now left alone with an expensive item that doesn’t work

Best Answer
0 Votes