Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing difficulties with Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I keep getting the message the app can’t find my versa 2? So I turn it off and restart it. Then it can find the versa - but this is happening several times a day now. I have restarted my phone - I’ve deleted the device on Bluetooth  and reinstalled etc etc. I’m worried as last time my versa began to go wrong it ceased to function all together and I had to get a new one.  Help please? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @Debbie_12, welcome to the Community Forums!

First, I appreciate your effort and patience for troubleshooting this situation before posting over here, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, you can move forward and try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

Let me know if further assistance is needed and if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, thanks for coming back to me. My watch always worked until a week ago. So I know there is no problem with it or my phone. I hope the watch isn’t ceasing to function? It’s not that old. I looked at everything hon suggested.

Thanks Debbie

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I don't know what to do

fibit just keeps sending me to the community forum.

I need technical help, this is a DEVISE ISSUE, 

PLEASE HELP, STEP Mileage is inconsistent!!

My Versa 2 is less than Six months old!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem. I've had my versa 2 for 6 months..watch part works but won't sync up anymore. Worked until a few days ago then won't allow it to sync back up. VERY frustrating!

Best Answer

This is not a particularly helpful response.  The 'can't find device' error started about 2 months ago and happens to me several times a day.  I typically just keep requesting sync until your servers figure out that my device and phone are both connected. IT is annoying and the help article does not address the underlying connection issue that Fitbit has between its app and its devices

Best Answer

I have had the same problem with my Versa 2 not syncing.  I have called tech support and have done all the things that were suggested on trouble shooting steps plus everything they told me to do.  I have reset the watch back to factory settings twice.  Syncing works once after the factory resets and then goes back to not syncing.  I agree with all the other people stating that they didn't have any problems until the newest update occurred. After two tech support calls I have been advised to buy a new watch....Versa 2 and unable to upgrade to the newest watches.  In two days, the Fitbit site has changed from Versa2 being pictured next to the Versa3 to listed under "other Versa"  products.  This is very frustrating!   Fitbit is offering me a discount price but only on Versa2.  Really wondering with all the problems we are all having with the Versa2 why would I order another one.

Best Answer