Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing my Versa 2 to my computer.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is my  3ed Fitbit (due to upgrading) and maybe my first mistake. I was very happy with the Versa 2 when I first got it as it sync to my cell and my computer. But it had not sync for 4 days. I finely got it to sync to my cell phone but have tried everything to get it to sync to my computer as it did before. Any ideas what might help to get it working again on my computer.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@litlev6 Welcome! It's nice to have you on board!

Let me help you with your Versa 2 not syncing with your computer. Please follow these instructions to help troubleshoot this issue.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@litlev6 Welcome! It's nice to have you on board!

Let me help you with your Versa 2 not syncing with your computer. Please follow these instructions to help troubleshoot this issue.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was able to get it to sync with my computer before I got your answer but I have saved it just in case it happens again. Thank you for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes