Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking weightlifting through the watch not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I am having an issue where if I use the exercise app and select the weightlifting function it won’t show up on my dashboard once I’m finished.

It will track The session and be reflected on the dashboard in the middle but once I’m finished it will take all active minutes and calorie burn off. It will still give me credit for the exercise that day and i can see the stats in the exercise dash but it’s really annoying to see active minutes go from 90 back to 20 and calorie burn to drop by 400. Sometimes it will cause me to “miss” my daily goals which is eye roll inducing. It’s not a huge deal because I know I did it but for calorie and weight loss tracking it’s pretty frustrating. 

Been an issue for about a month and the firmware update didn’t help. Any assistance would be appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SAMaher17 , I think that your weightlifting exercise is not recognized as a workout cause the Versa and thus Fitbit will only recognize exexcises in which you move your feet and swing your arms. That's the way exercises will be recognized by Versa and Fitbit as exercises. When weightlifting, you're standing steady on one place and move your arms in a way the Versa does nor recognize. In order to let your Cersa recognize your workout, got to automatic registered activities and change one of them to weightlifting. Regards kuzibri

Best Answer
0 Votes

This shouldn’t be an issue because i manually select “weightlifting” from the exercise app. So it’s not a matter of it automatically recognizing it. It recognizes it but as soon as I hit “complete exercise” it removes all credit i had built up. If I had 40 active minutes and 400 calories burned those will be immediately subtracted from my daily totals.

Its very annoying and had never been an issue until sometime in September 

Best Answer

Try restarting your Versa several times, maybe this solves this issue as it solves many problems.

Best Answer
0 Votes