Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Music on Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Been trying to transfer music from computer to Versa. Versa cannot connect to our Wifi so I was wondering if there is some way to transfer music across Bluetooth or some other way?

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

No, unfortunately it has to be via wifi.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Mine finally transferred. . however, now the versa cant find my headphones. .so the music is useless

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Edski0000, welcome aboard! In order to transfer your music form your computer to your Versa, you need to do that using a Wi-Fi Network, as @NellyG. said. It can;t be via Bluetooth. Please take a look at the instructions in this help article: How do I listen to music and podcasts on my Fitbit watch? And follow the instructions there to complete the transfer. 

@painterfam, Sounds good that your music was transferred. If your headphones won't connect, I suggest you to restart your Versa and ten try to pair them again. 

Let me know how it goes guys! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I try to set up the Fitbit Connect app on my Mac, I get stuck when I try to choose my Versa device. The setup screen with device options does not list the Versa as an option, and states (in small text) that I should use my mobile app to connect to a Versa...?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @DrHall, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! Let me tell you that it is not possible to connect your Versa with the Fitbit connect program. In the meantime, if you have a compatible device, download the Fitbit app on it and follow the instructions in this help article: How do I set up my Fitbit device? To pair your watch. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes