Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pair multiple devices in the same account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I currently have FOUR fitbits a Charge 2 (un-replaceable wristband) , Charge 3 (broken wristband), Inspire and Versa. It looks like I would need to create a separate email account for each Fitbit Line (Charge*, Versa*, Inspire*) which is extremely annoying!

I would like to have unified reporting of all my activity across all my Fitbit purchases, under a single account! Why would I want to login FOUR times to manually add up my Fitbit accounts on my own!

Publishing this on Facebook and Linkedin, unless Fitbit corrects the issue in 30 days!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @ae3. Welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about having multiple devices linked in your account. I see where you're coming from as it's helpful to sync all your data in one place and being able to use different devices during the day. Let me explain that your Versa, Charge 3 and Inspire share a similar operative system devices and this is why the Fitbit app doesn't allow to have all three connected under the same account.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you and this is causing you and our team has also received feedback from other members who would like to have this option available. I've found this request posted in the Feature Suggestions board which is the place to post new ideas that you wish to see in the future. Please check it out and add your vote to show your support. Please know that our team constantly works on our products and services to enhance your Fitbit experience.

If you have any other question, let me know.

Best Answer