Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up Notifications on Versa.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In my Fitbit Versa, notification service is not running..how do i set it up..I have tried many times to enable it..but it's not happening..please anyone help me ??

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

I just bought the Fitbit inspire HR, using Xiaomi redmi, fail to receive notifications. The alert of asking me to restart the phone. Try many times. But no use. I saw one thread solving the problem by "to go to setting, change the fitbit app to auto start". But in Inspire model, where do I change the spp to auto start. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. Xiaomi redmi and inspire HR. No notifications with error about restarting the phone. Tried the best solution from this thread, not working. However I can't find the setting regarding the widget (number 3 from the best reply).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_2019-12-27-22-56-14-899_com.android.settings.jpg

 i  managed to solve notifications problem for inspire HR and Xiaomi redmi. Here are some screenshots for you guys. I think autostart us important. Persistent notification permission is not obligatory.

Screenshot_2019-12-27-04-00-21-561_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Screenshot_2019-12-27-01-23-44-602_com.fitbit.FitbitMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2019-12-27-00-55-17-085_com.fitbit.FitbitMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2019-12-27-00-50-09-929_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Screenshot_2019-12-27-00-49-36-355_com.miui.powerkeeper.jpg

Screenshot_2019-12-27-00-49-09-226_com.android.settings.jpg

Screenshot_2019-12-27-00-49-01-050_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Screenshot_2019-12-27-00-48-51-517_com.google.android.packageinstaller.jpg

Best Answer

What is OS version of your PocoPhone. im having issue on my PocoPhone

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im having Fitbit Versa 2 and facing the notification issue. I tried all the Workarounds mentioned in the trail but no luck.  Please help me in fixing the issue. I'm using PocoPhone F1 MiUi 11 

Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_20200117_164757.jpg

Make sure  the Notification Service is running! Go to Settings on your Xiaomi phone and search for 'Notification Access'. Enable the Fitbit Notification Service and restart your phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me using Fitbit Charge 3, just remember to run a sync again after you go through the steps.

Thank you for your help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I am using fitibit versa 2 and it continues to show notification services not enabled 

I tried all the steps posted already but it didn't work.

I am currently using an Android phone with miui 11

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem now.

How did you overcome this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This solved my problem of not getting notifications with Versa Lite and Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AadipU Did you restart your phone after locking the app in the background, setting auto start on and disable optimization for Fitbit? Worked for me on MIUI 11

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for taking the time and posting these instructions!!

It worked for my Mi8 and Charge 4. 

Thanks a lot!

Best Answer
0 Votes