Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to setup Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I click the one versa button, my Fitbit shows the Fitbit logo and states: To start, download the Fitbit app. 

I've had the Fitbit app on my phone for over a year, my Fitbit app is not detecting my watch. The Fitbit app states that it can't update my software. The app does not detect my watch via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. I tried to hold the button for several seconds to do a hard reset, but my Fitbit watch continues to show the Fitbit logo and in different languages and states:

To start, download the Fitbit app.

What can I do what should I do. I've owned the watch for one year one month. I got it for Christmas 2019. 

+

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Lulani,

It sounds like you need to set it up as a new device.  Go to your Account Settings with your BT on.  From there, you should see "Set Up Device".  Select that and then select "Versa 2" and it will guide you through the setup process, which will then clear the message.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Lulani,

It sounds like you need to set it up as a new device.  Go to your Account Settings with your BT on.  From there, you should see "Set Up Device".  Select that and then select "Versa 2" and it will guide you through the setup process, which will then clear the message.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Thank you so much this worked. I was so afraid that I didn't have a Fitbit anymore.

Best Answer
0 Votes