Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VERSA 2 Wifi keeps disconnecting

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Team, 
              When i tried to connect to WIfi to VERSA 2, it is getting connected after 30 seconds, it is getting disconnected without my knowledge. i tried all the ways, like restarting the VERSA 2 and restarting the Android Mobile. But still No Use . Please help to overcome with this issue.

ANDROID DEVICE  :  REALME 8 5G 
VERSA 2 VERSION  :  35.72.1.23.
if i need to update the version . please guide me to do 

Reagrds,
Eswar

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity - format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Robin054  - follow the steps in the link to probably remove Private DNS from the phone or one of the other options so the Gallery can have a direct connection to the internet.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

@Robin054 , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your information and efforts. 

Have you tried connecting the Wifi, with the Versa 2 plugged and charging?

Sometime depending on the battery level, the WIFI gets disconnected to save the battery as it's connection consumes it faster. 

More tips can be found here: Why won't my Fitbit watch connect to Wi-Fi?

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @JuanFitbit , 

Thanks for your Answer, Yeah i tried that as well. Even then I am loosing the wifi connectivity. After a min. Can you tell me any other ways should I try. 

Best Regards,

Robin 

Best Answer
0 Votes

mine has been disconnecting multiple times a day every day for the last week or so

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Robin054  @Jessicasquishy  - why are you trying to be permanently connected to WiFi?

WiFi uses a lot of battery so it is normal for the watch to automatically disconnect when it is not being used.

Best Answer

Hi all, 

The problem still exists, when I wanted to download the gallery, or if I wanted to connect to Saavn playlists, it requires wifi, so by the time I connect to wifi. It is getting connected, if I come out of the app or syncing in the app. The wifi is getting disconnected. So how to download the alls and how to connect wifi. Please help me 

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Robin

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Robin054 - to use the Gallery requires only s Bluetooth connection and music transfer ceased last year.

Are you needing WiFi for something else?

Best Answer
0 Votes

 Hi, 

This is the observation when i tried to open the gallery option. The fitbit versa 2 is connected with Bluetooth. Even though I am unable to open the gallery. What should i do now. 

Best Regards,

Robin. 

Gallery_opening.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Robin054  - even though the phone is connected, see No internet connection 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

Yes, it is displayed like that. So, what should I do now. Please help me.

Best regards,

Robin

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Robin054  - follow the steps in the link to probably remove Private DNS from the phone or one of the other options so the Gallery can have a direct connection to the internet.

Best Answer

Hi, 

Thanks buddy. It's working with this method.

Best Regards,

Robin

Best Answer