Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VERSA will NOT update hours and hours

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Monumental waste of time trying to update Versa.... turned on and off repeatedly reinstalled app repeatedly... tried wifi tried on bluetooth... more junk from Fitbit

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

This same thing is happening to me. I have tried to update the Versa fitbit for two weeks on and off. Missing my steps is frustrating, but not having the watch on because it has to sit in its cradle during the update is even more so. The update is stuck in 3/4 done mode on my watch. And on my iphone the App is showing that it is 3/4 done, but is still updating. i am writing on my ipad. I have googled and followed all the directions from all of the sources online starting with the fitbit directions for updating the Versa and even unlinking, force shutting down, turning off my bluetooth connections, wi-fi connections, shutting off the iphone and the ipad and then turning all but the bluetooth links to my ipad back on. Any suggestions? I am really trying to understand why this electronic device cannot, or will not update. Thank you, 

Kraftingirl

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I got my Versa updated within 20 minutes by doing this. Hope this also works for you, good luck!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I gave it up absolute junk
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to un-bluetooth it from all of the places I had connected it to and it finally worked. I can't tell you how many times I had to re-sync it. But It's working great now!

Best Answer
0 Votes