Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 - Battery Replacement?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit Versa 2 which is suffering from a shortened battery life.  I am using it the way I always have, but the time between having to charge it has decreased.  It is now at the point where I need to charge it pretty much every day.  As such, is there somewhere in Australia (preferably in Queensland) where I can get the battery replaced?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Tbdanny  the only places that replace the batteries are third party places online. I've seen people post about it on the forums and it seems to be quite pricy, unless you have a steady hand and good eye (not to mention the tools) to do it yourself. Sorry.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Tbdanny - generally high battery usage is based on which features you are using or if there is a fault with the watch, like it go water in it, or firmware.

Also with the price point of a new watch it is not worth the risk/expense of trying to replace a battery which is rarely the issue anyway

Before you go down that road have a look at 

How to resolve the Major issues causing short battery life

Although some of the features may not apply to your watch it is a good starting point.

If that does not help and you are prepared to take the risk, as it doesn't always work and the watch is then dead, try a factory reset and set up the watch, like when it was new.

Make a note of any watch faces or Apps you use first as they will need to be reinstalled.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes