Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 Firmware Update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello Everyone,

I will have had my Fitbit Versa 2 for a week this Friday, May 29th.  I got a notification a little while ago to update the firmware on my watch.  I started the update, but don't know if it updated right or not.  I swiped up on my phone to close out the window before it was done with the update so I don't know if it updated or not.  I saw a big red X in the middle of the screen a few minutes later so I'm not sure what that means.  Is there any way to check to see if it is updated and if it's not updated is there a way I can get the notification back to update it?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I love my Versa 2 by the way!  LOL!

Thanks,

WhisperSophie

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Red X usually means it did not complete, but I have seen it then still complete by itself a couple of minutes later.

You can check your firmware version by scrolling right to 'Settings', then down to 'About'.  I think the recent one is 35.70.8.0.

If it did not complete, you will get another notice, maybe not immediately but you will still get it and get to update again.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Red X usually means it did not complete, but I have seen it then still complete by itself a couple of minutes later.

You can check your firmware version by scrolling right to 'Settings', then down to 'About'.  I think the recent one is 35.70.8.0.

If it did not complete, you will get another notice, maybe not immediately but you will still get it and get to update again.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you.  I think it did update correctly so I am happy about that.  I checked the settings and it says 35.70.8.0 so I think I am ok.  I will look to see if I get another message to update the firmware again.  If I do I will do it again.

Thanks for your reply and your help.

WhisperSophie

Best Answer
0 Votes