Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 - Getting basic sleep data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Brand new versa 2 -works fine -heart rate data consistent 24/24. Premium trial member - 

App is only showing basic sleep  data. This is s large part of reason I bought this device and subscribed to premium. 

@Fitbit please help. 

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Bump. Med too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too, have you found a solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@EllaandLaura @JeffMindlin @Tranebird  Nice to see you all around. Thank you for your messages. 

The following conditions can prevent the recording of sleep stages:

- You record your sleep using the app instead of the tracker's automatic sleep detection.
- The tracker's battery is almost empty when you go to bed (below 25%). This prevents a regular recording of the heart rate.
- You use the metal bracelet while sleeping
- You sleep less than 3 hours.
- The bracelet is too loose or too tight on the wrist. You should be able to put your index finger between the bracelet and your arm without much resistance, so that your heart rate is recorded regularly and the sleep phases can be recognized.

If you tap the recording that doesn't show you sleep stages, you should get a message explaining why you didn't get any. What does it say?

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My last post was 3 years ago. 
move moved on from Fitbit and have a much better fruit themed watch now which is more accurate, reliable and far superior. 

Best Answer
0 Votes