Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 - Transcript error when using voice replies

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received the text to upgrade my Versa 2 this morning which I did and it was successful.  Since then when I get a text I cannot respond on my watch - I get the red error - I rebooted my phone and my Fitbit a couple of times and it still doesn't work

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

This issue is not fixed. Mine stopped working a few months ago as well. I am very upset because I used the feature very often. Please tell me how to fix this. I've checked permissions and added the watch like a new one. I've made sure the app runs in the background and tried basically every trouble shooting I can find. I just want my watch to work properly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I finally got mine to work - I rebooted my phone and then the Fitbit - I don't remember as it has been fixed for a while - I may have had to call and talk to Fitbit as well - good luck

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone!

Because this thread was dedicated to an old issue and to prevent any confusion, I'm going to proceed and close it. If by any chance this issue is experienced on your devices after migrating to Google, I'd encourage you to subscribe to this other thread so you can receive updates about this issue.

I appreciate your patience and feedback. Please know we'll keep working to improve the Fitbit experience.

Best Answer