Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 battery and screen issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi the screen on my Fitbit versa 2 has faded. The colours look washed out and the battery has significantly decreased. I'm not sure what to do

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @haroon584. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issues with your Versa 2.

As a first approach, please restart your Versa 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Regarding the battery, please note that as with other electronic devices, the battery will depend on the features and how often they're used, such as the GPS, Spotify app or the Always-On display. While this doesn't mean that you shouldn't use them, please take into into consideration the conditions that impact your watch's battery.

That being said, please confirm if you've followed the tips and recommendations to maximize your watch's battery life described here.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @haroon584. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issues with your Versa 2.

As a first approach, please restart your Versa 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Regarding the battery, please note that as with other electronic devices, the battery will depend on the features and how often they're used, such as the GPS, Spotify app or the Always-On display. While this doesn't mean that you shouldn't use them, please take into into consideration the conditions that impact your watch's battery.

That being said, please confirm if you've followed the tips and recommendations to maximize your watch's battery life described here.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I find the same.  My Versa 2 no longer holds battery life after the last major update.  Also it spat the dummy the other day and refuses now to change time.  It won’t sync time to my phone and I cannot get it to change.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, thank you for your reply. I have factory reset the Fitbit and changed the clock face. Unfortunately the problems persist. Any other ideas?

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MarreFitbit I have tried the following but have not resolved the problems. Is there anything else I could do?

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes