Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 battery and screen issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa 2 has been acting completely out of the ordinary and I see others having these same issues. My battery dies with no warning and much faster than normal. The screen doesn’t display the % charged now. When I take it off the charger the Fitbit logo stays on the screen until I reboot. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @JJsJuke. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

As a first approach, I'd recommend trying the tips and recommendations provided here Why ins't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

If you continue seeing the Fitbit logo after the steps above, while your Versa 2 is in the charger, please try these steps:

• Unpair your Versa 2 from your phone's Bluetooth and also make sure it's no longer connect to your Fitbit app. 
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Versa 2 again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 2.

If you can't get started with your Versa, usually a missing requirement is the cause. Carefully review the requirements provided in the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

This did not correct the issue. I assume the software was upgraded and that is the cause?

------ 

This didn’t work. Now what?

------

Now battery is draining after 1 1/2 days. Still doesn’t show percent charged and have to restart every time it charges.

so frustrating

------

What else can you offer? The canned reply you give everyone didn’t help at all 

Best Answer
0 Votes