Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 battery only lasts half day

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! Anyone knows why my versa 2 only last half a day despite just charged?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

I don’t know why but mine has been doing the same! I was at 78% at midnight last night and now it’s completely dead and it’s not even noon!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem, it is also draining the battery on my Iphone 12. Fitbit has 11 hours of use today

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue, my battery just keeps draining. This started a week ago, and my screen won’t come on either, it kinda has lines that go across it or turns all white. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have just had this with my versa 3.  Working perfectly until over the weekend when it started draining overnight. I tie it in with me downloading a clock face last week - but even when I stopped using that clock face it was still doing it.  I tried turning off all the notifications etc (although was a bit miffed about having to do this) but it still didn’t work. Last night I charged it to 100% at 10.30pm - woke up at 5.30am and it was on 24%.  I did a factory reset and it seems to have solved the problem.  Did it at 6.00am this morning and we are now at 2.00pm and still on 96%!  So far so good!  Hope you get it sorted. 

Best Answer

Yes!!!  Just started yesterday! I can't get through to any help on-line though!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine just started yesterday. I fully charged mine overnight. I have had it on for 1.5 hours and my battery is already at 75%. 🤦‍:female_sign:

Glad to see I'm not the only one, but a little p.o.'d we all have to be dealing with this 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve  got exactly the same issue since around Friday. Yesterday I had to charge it twice. Today looks like the same as now on 2nd charging. It has been completely dead in the mornings. I tried a reset yesterday but it has made no difference, not sure if to do a complete factory reset and add again to my App? Would I lose data if I do? Has there been some sort of update that has caused this? Any help greatly appreciated. Mine isn’t very old at all so well within its warranty for sure.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine started about a week ago. It won't last through the day, let alone trying to wear it while sleeping. It will die in the middle of the night if I wear it at night.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, full factory reset sorted it for me!  See my earlier reply.  Mine wasn’t lasting 24 hours but now, 9 hours after the full reset I have only lost 5%!  Worth a try. 

Best Answer
Great to know! Thank you. Did you lose amy data?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Couldn’t see how else to edit - update. After factory reset, it seems to still be at 97% so I think that worked. It did do a software update as well as part of the set up. I didn’t lose any data either. The test will be if it doesn’t die in the night but so far so good 😀🤞. Edit update- continues to work ok at 56% so still going well 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s all still on the app, so everything I need is still there.  I think! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, yes it worked the same for me too. I didn’t lose any data. Thanks 😊 for the reply.

Sofia
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone! Thanks for letting us know about your Versa 2 battery drain inquiry and for mentioning some of the steps you have followed in order to get this resolved. 

I would recommend checking help article: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

@Fitforitall, is your phone's battery still draining too?

@cmullin, try restarting your watch to turn it on.

Thanks for letting us know that a factory reset worked for you and that you didn't lose any data @Salsera2

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes