Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite Black Screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa lite just randomly went black, I have tried restarting it multiple times, I tried charging it, and nothing is working. I contacted Fitbit customer service and they won’t do anything as my warranty is up. This watch is only 1.5 years old! I’m soooo angry that nothing will be done, is there anything else I can do to get it working again?! 

Moderator Edit: Labels

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Mine did the same thing!! I bought a new charger and everything trying to figure it out and nothing!! I’m wondering if it wasn’t an update or something that went wrong. Sounds like we are not the only ones. 

Best Answer
Ya a lot of people I have spoken too has had this happen! To think Fitbit won’t do anything to fix it makes me mad because it’s happening to a lot of others also!

Vici Miller
Best Answer
0 Votes

Disappointed to hear that Fitbit won’t help to resolve problem. Mine just went dark yesterday as well and have had Fitbit for 1.5 years. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm in the exact same boat as you, screen just went blank won't charge etc had it for the same length as you. Just called up and there is nothing there can do. Terrible service. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit obviously knows these screens are famous for this, which is why they won’t do anything for us! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep!! I’m so disappointed with fitbit’s customer service!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes