Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 brightness auto adjusts wrong

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 brightness seems off. No matter which brightness setting I put it on it will always be dimmest in bright environments and will always be brightest in dark environments. Isn't this opposite to how it should be? It should be bright when I'm out in bright sunlight, otherwise I can't see it. And then it's blinding in darkness. I've become pretty good at knowing how to access a run or hike on the exercise app without being able to see, but it's really frustrating. Is anyone else's like this or is mine just messed up?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @Finchy711.

Thanks for the information provided.

If you haven't done it already, please restart your Fitbit Versa 2 by following these instructions.

Then, try once again to change brightness settings by following the steps in this article.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried that many times and just to be sure did it again. Doesn't change anything. Still extremely bright in the dark and very dim in bright conditions. So I assume at this point it is just programmed backwards or it's faulty. Guess it's time to consider a new option. It's really frustrating to try to track a hike and have to work from memory as to were to touch/click on the watchface.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your response, @Finchy711.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes