Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 button stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my Versa 2 on May 7th, and have loved it so much. However today when I woke up the button has stopped working. It’s stuck in the Fitbit Wallet screen with no way to get it to go back to the home menu. I can’t even power it down or restart it because there’s only the one button and it’s completely unresponsive. Any advice?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @nchamplin93, welcome to our Fitbit Community! Regarding the button issue that your Versa 2 has experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they sent you an email with some instructions for you to try. Please reply to their email in case the issue persists and they'll be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

I'll also be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

So no one has emailed me anything. I reached out to Fitbit Support on Twitter on Monday, and they said they were going to have someone get in touch with me via email. And it’s 5 days later and I haven’t heard anything from anyone. Which to be fair, they did say it could take “more than 7 business days” but it’s also pretty frustrating having a mechanical defect on a pretty expensive smart watch that’s less than 2 months old... and then not hearing anything for almost a week. 

Edit: a mechanical defect that specifically renders the watch un-useable 

Best Answer
0 Votes