Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 button stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my Versa 2 button stopped working.
I can only wake the screen up with touching it several times or shaking a lot.
I cannot use the button, so there is no possibility to set and turn on/off the alarm clock (among other things).
The solutions presented in the forum are not applicable (there is no space between the button and the watch body to use a picker or compressed air; there is only one button, so no possibility to press the left and the bottom button as suggested).
What can I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @AmelieAmelie. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 button stopped working. Thank you for mentioning the steps you follow to wake the screen and for your feedback. 

The provided instructions are mainly to remove dust or dirt from the watch, please try doing it with a little cotton an a little bit of alcohol. 

You can also try restrating your device by pressing its button for 10 seconds. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,
As I have already written, "The solutions presented in the forum are not applicable".
There is no space even for a needle and there is no resistance in the button.
I have no possibility to restart the device because the button doesn't work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for presenting your situation @AmelieAmelie.

I went ahead and created a case on your behalf and a Customer Support representative will continue assisting you. 

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I’m having a similar issue 

I can hold the button in to reset but it don’t do anything else everytime I go on anything the button won’t take me back to the clock face 

Best Answer
0 Votes