Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 can't update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the Moto z 3 and the Fitbit will sync up but will not download the new update and because of this it will do nothing. Any advice

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Justamom.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the difficulty you're experiencing with updating your Versa 2. Thank you for providing the additional details. Since Moto z 3 is not a supported device for the Fitbit app at this moment, it could impact the functionality. I recommend following the troubleshooting steps from this help article: Why can't I update my Fitbit device? 

Please keep me posted, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try a force stop in your app settings,

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Jay-T.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing your suggestion. I am sure it will be helpful to other users. I appreciate your efforts. 

Have you checked our Discussions board? There you can share your story, find some fitness tips, recipes and more! Give it a look!

Keep on visiting the forums! If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer