Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 - clock face stuck after changing clock face.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to load the Bitmoji clock face on my new Versa 2. It worked great for my old Versa 2. This time it is stuck at ‘teleporting’…it’s been hours. I have the latest updates done on my IPhone as well as Fitbit, Bitmoji & Snapchat Apps. Help!

Moderator edit: edited title to clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the community, @vstam.

Thanks for letting me know this situation with the screen of your Versa 2 after changing the clock face. I recommend you to do the following, please:

- In the Fitbit app, touch your profile picture, touch your Fitbit device and click 'Sync Now'. This will help you synchronize it.
- Restart your Versa 2 by following the steps here.
- After this, change the clock face of your Versa 2. In the Fitbit app, you can access the image of your profile and the image of your Fitbit device, touch the gallery and the screen and click on the clock face, preferably one of Fitbit and install.

After this, set up the Bitmoji clock face once again and let me know if this works.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Unfortunately it still says ‘Connected…Preparing to teleport’. It seems to stay stuck there on the App. On the Fitbit I can see the time and steps but keep getting a spinning wheel where the Bitmoji should be. 😢
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes