Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 corrupted screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I woke up yesterday,  the  Versa had a bright white screen. I tried restarting it but it didn't work. The button has also not been working for a long time. After leaving it alone all day, it produced the screen in the picture.  Is it dead? 

20240211_131000.jpg

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @Adrummond. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 screen has gone corrupted. Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot the issue before posting here and for the image attached. I will do my best to help you with this! 

To better assist you, please make sure you've restarted your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device?. If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face.

As for the button not working, please confirm that you've tried to remove dust or dirt by gently using a toothpick around the button. If this does not improve the button performance, you can try to clear debris using canned air, just hold the tracker at arm's length and spray once to loosen any dirt or dust that may have accumulated around the button.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. Yes,  I tried to remove any debris from the button.  The device isn't letting  me do anything.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Did you get it worked out?

I'm having the same issue and my push button is giving me problems as well. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No. I haven't had any  luck. 

Best Answer
0 Votes