Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 display and syncing issues after the update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Updated firmware 2 days ago, and litany of problems since. Wouldn't sync until this afternoon. Still only displays for a second after syncing. Otherwise cannot get it to display no matter what I do.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

My issue is only slightly different... i want my display on and only 1/2 of it stays on. My other problem is it says i have no heartbeat  but shows my steps and such. Any help avalible?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @techls. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2.

For both issues, I'd recommend to restart your Versa 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

If the syncing issue persists, please see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

@Ti2ger Welcome on board. Thanks for the details shared in your post. 

As a first approach, I'd recommend checking the the "Always-On" display is enable and that also the heart rate setting is On. To do so, see How do I see the time on my Fitbit device?. As for the heart rate, on your device, open the Settings app > Heart Rate tap to turn the setting On.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi thanks for your help. Restarting didn't help, and it's been unsuccessfully trying to download a new clockface for hours. Sucks, have a watch that can't perform it's prime function due to an update. Have to think hard about another Fitbit. Oh well, buy a new battery for my Smartwatch.
Best Answer
0 Votes