Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stopped receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received the Versa 2 as a gift a couple of years ago. In the past few weeks, for reasons I cannot explain, I am no longer receiving the text message or phone call notifications on the device. I see that it has been a problem for others as well (my wife included). I have attempted all of the basic troubleshooting methods. I even did a factory reset (which I was hoping to avoid) and this didn't solve the problem. Any thoughts would be appreciated?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Shakooski - a few things to check,

did you reboot the phone and is it syncing well?

Less likely, just possibly it got into Sleep or Do not disturb again, go to Quick Settings and check. [pull down the top edge twice and click on the 2 white bars].

A few useful links to review

Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Shakooski. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here, but your chat got disconnected. If you still need help, please feel free to chat with us online again or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I just resolved this issue with mine, I hope this helps y'all too. 

1. Open your app and go to your Today page. 

2. Click your profile pic in the top left. 

3. Click on your device. 

4. Under "General" click Notifications. 

5. Check your call, text, calendar, and email settings to make sure they're correct. 

6. Click App Notifications and make sure everything is checked that you are supposed to get notifications for. 

This fixed it for me after HOURS of turning my phone off and on, deleting my Fitbit app and redownloading it multiple times, and restarting my Fitbit repeatedly, all in various orders. 

Hope that helps ♡♡

Jenn

Best Answer