Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 display detached

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use a Versa 2, which i only use for the gym and is taken off when showering. today the watch face detatched completly it seems the sticky black tape used to hold in place is not sticky any more so the hence the detatched watch face, annoyingly the watch still works, but is unusable. Surely a £200 watch should last more than a couple of years, or is this supposed to happen so we have to buy the lastest watch.....versa 3 btw is awful had one sent it back. (not MP3 music capable).

Mal

Moderator edit: Subject edit for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @mal1. Welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear about your Versa 2's screen damage. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

Please note the screen cannot be replaceable. When a tracker suffers damage while under warranty, you can contact Customer Support. Discounts and replacements depend on tracker model and other factors.

However, as our warranty states, it doesn't apply to damage or defects caused by:

(a) use with non-Fitbit products

(b) accident, abuse, misuse, mishandling, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes

(c) normal wear and tear or aging of the Product such as discoloration or stretching

(d) operating the Product:

(i) outside the permitted or intended uses described by Fitbit

(ii) not in accordance with instructions provided by Fitbit

(iii) with improper voltage or power supply.

For more information about this, you can check our warranty policy.

Hope this information helps.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @mal1. Welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear about your Versa 2's screen damage. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

Please note the screen cannot be replaceable. When a tracker suffers damage while under warranty, you can contact Customer Support. Discounts and replacements depend on tracker model and other factors.

However, as our warranty states, it doesn't apply to damage or defects caused by:

(a) use with non-Fitbit products

(b) accident, abuse, misuse, mishandling, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes

(c) normal wear and tear or aging of the Product such as discoloration or stretching

(d) operating the Product:

(i) outside the permitted or intended uses described by Fitbit

(ii) not in accordance with instructions provided by Fitbit

(iii) with improper voltage or power supply.

For more information about this, you can check our warranty policy.

Hope this information helps.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve been a Fitbit user since 2005 and every single watch I’ve had has malfunctioned or broken easily with “normal wear and tear” regular use (nothing that’s considered “abuse”). My versa 2 gift from 1 year 4 months ago, the watch face just popped out. We just bought my sister, mother and mother-in-law versa 2s and sense for Christmas. Each one is not working properly. One never turned on. One will not connect to Wi-Fi so the phone features don’t work at all. I’m disappointed in Fitbit. The realistic quality of the watches do not live up to the hype. They do not do what they’re even supposed to do without a lot of time and energy to troubleshoot almost daily. I’m tired of having to sync, un sync, turn on, turn off the watch and app to just get it to sync and do what it’s supposed to do. They never stay connected to Wi-Fi. They never fully sync independently. I’m very sad and sorry to say that I have switch over to Apple Watch. Veronica nyc

Best Answer
0 Votes