Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 face detached

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bought my Fitbit 2 in October 2019, so I’ve had it less than two years. Disappointed to say that this weekend, the face started detaching. Today, Monday (6/14) it’s completely come off. Seems to be working, but is there any way to fix this? Special glue? A case of some sort? I can’t imagine having to pay almost $200 every 1.5 years on a watch that’s supposed to be for active use. i would hate for my husband to be right by suggesting I should’ve bought an Apple Watch instead. He’s had his for about 5 years now. 

Moderator edit: all-caps

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @F_Peace.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you experienced with your Fitbit Versa 2. Thank you for the information provided.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Will you please answer the question "Is there a special glue that will work to reattach"

Best Answer

Their response totally made them lose a customer! I had a Charge 2 before my versa 2 and never had issues. This company has gone mad thinking people won’t switch smart watch companies. Their 1-year warranty is crap. Also, no clue why anyone would report my question. Good luck to you @jratliff97

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @jratliff97.

Thank you for your question.

We don't recommend using glue to repair a damaged Fitbit product. If you are experiencing difficulties with your Fitbit device, please contact Customer Support. They will let you know how to proceed.

@F_Peace,  I'm sorry to hear about your decision. Your feedback is highly appreciated. I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they will do their best to provide a high level of support.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes