Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 heart rate,steps, sleep tracking issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

A few days ago my versa stopped tracking my steps, heart rate, steps per hour, and sleep. However It is tracking my calories burned.

I have reset my watch multiple times. I did a factory reset. and I also changed the watch face to a Fitbit one. 

Also the green sensor lights are not working. I am using a iOS device.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Jai_306, welcome to our Fitbit Community! Regarding the steps, heart rate and sleep tracking issues that your Fitbit Versa 2 has experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via chat. I'm glad to hear that a solution was provided and you are back on track with a replacement unit.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I’m having this problem on my versa. I tried to live chat with someone but they stopped responding with in the chat. 
I have no step counts, heart rate or sleep trackers on my app and the weather will not show on my watch. It says I need to sync with my phone. 

I have spent hours playing with it all to try a solve this problem along with an email to support but nothing has fixed it. 

please help

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @TaraTig-17, thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community. Thank you also for trying to resolve this issue before getting in touch with our Community.

I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article contains a restart process that is helpful for the sleep and steps tracking issues.

After this, monitor your watch and see if it tracks your heart rate, sleep and steps properly.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes