Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 inaccurate active zone minutes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In the last couple of days I have had two 40+ min exercise periods. During each, I’d track my heart rate on the versa and app, and throughout the exercise I’d show heart rates of 125, 135, 143, all of which constitute active in zone minutes according to my app. However, these heart rates are not being logged and when I end the exercise, I am showing 2 or 3 active zone minutes instead of 30-40+ as expected. 
I have done a hard reset on my device, sync multiple times, and have updated the app. All with no change. Please help! This is not motivating! 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community, @soniasaurus.

Thank you for trying to resolve the issue with your Fitbit Vera 2 before contacting us.

Our team has recently released a new version of the Fitbit app (3.47 iOS and Android). For instructions on how to check your current version and update, please visit this article and open the menu "How do I update the Fitbit app?".

Whether you continue having the same issue, please tell me if you see the same information on the online Dashboard at fitbit.com.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes