Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 is showing the wrong time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

I have a Versa2 and have only had it since April. My clock on my Versa is fast (varies between 1.5 to 2 hours). How do I fix it? 

Thank you!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @SRKGAKK. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2. 

While reading your post, I was wondering what you mean by "fast" exactly? Keep in mind that your Versa 2 may show the wrong date and time if it hasn't synced or has been unpaired from your Fitbit account. Your Fitbit grabs the time of the device you're syncing with.

As @Guy_ has suggested, please see How do I change the time on my Fitbit device? 

If by any chance, you're running into syncing issues, take a look at this help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SRKGAKK - this may be a time zone setting issue.

In the Fitbit App, click profile photo, App Settings.

Turn off automatic time zone and location and set the time zone manually, then resync, it should set the time correctly.

Sometimes it may be necessary to restart the watch for the time to get set during syncing.

Afterwards you can turn automatic time zone [and location] back on.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @SRKGAKK. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2. 

While reading your post, I was wondering what you mean by "fast" exactly? Keep in mind that your Versa 2 may show the wrong date and time if it hasn't synced or has been unpaired from your Fitbit account. Your Fitbit grabs the time of the device you're syncing with.

As @Guy_ has suggested, please see How do I change the time on my Fitbit device? 

If by any chance, you're running into syncing issues, take a look at this help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes