Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 is unresponsive

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi can anyone help my versa 2 is dead all it shows when I plug it in is a red battery with an ! in it. Any ideas? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @LouN88. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2.

As a first approach, please try restarting your Versa 2 as @NellyG has suggested. 

If the restart doesn't seem to work and you don't feel any vibration from your Versa 2 during the restart process, please try the steps below:

• Clean the charging contacts on the back of your device and the pins on your charging cable using the instructions in How do I clean my Fitbit device?
  • If the error "insufficient power source" appears on your device's screen, remove other devices plugged in to your power source, or plug your device in to another source.
  • Try a different USB port or a UL-certified wall charger.
  • Check the alignment and try reconnecting your device to the charging cable. For more information, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  • Restart your Fitbit once again. For more information, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?

If the above doesn't work either, please follow @NellyG's advice and chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @LouN88 That sounds bad news. Have you tried restarting it a few times? Restart your Tracker  

If that doesn't help then contact Fitbit Support  and hope they can help.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @LouN88. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2.

As a first approach, please try restarting your Versa 2 as @NellyG has suggested. 

If the restart doesn't seem to work and you don't feel any vibration from your Versa 2 during the restart process, please try the steps below:

• Clean the charging contacts on the back of your device and the pins on your charging cable using the instructions in How do I clean my Fitbit device?
  • If the error "insufficient power source" appears on your device's screen, remove other devices plugged in to your power source, or plug your device in to another source.
  • Try a different USB port or a UL-certified wall charger.
  • Check the alignment and try reconnecting your device to the charging cable. For more information, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  • Restart your Fitbit once again. For more information, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?

If the above doesn't work either, please follow @NellyG's advice and chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue.  None of the suggestions work.   This device is pretty much worthless. It never counted steps with any kind of accuracy, and now it's just dead. This is the second one I've had to trash.  Will never buy another.

Best Answer