Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 keeps restarting by itself

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All it does is restart until it’s dead ? Then I put it on the charger and it starts restarting again.

I tried tapping the button to make sure it was not stuck and holding it in to make it stop …

still no luck .

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

I’m having the same problem. Resetting doesn’t work. My phone can’t find my Versa 2. It was working fine until this afternoon. How do I fix this?

Best Answer

Hi there, @liscome98 @TKMK. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out.

Before considering other options, I'd to confirm that you both have restarted your watches as instructed here. If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

The link you’ve provided for restarting gives instructions on most Fitbit devices…but not the Versa 2 which is the one we all appear to be having problems with since yesterday afternoon 

Best Answer

I have the same problem. 

Best Answer

I have the same problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That’s 2 full days now, watch is in constant restart mode with diamond in the middle of screen. Once charged, the time will appear briefly but screen does not respond whatsoever to touch…and within minutes the watch is back in restart mode again until it kills the battery once more. 
is this a problem Fitbit are looking into as lots of people appear to be affected?

Best Answer

Hi, as per lots of us since last Thursday, nothing works with regards to restarting etc…in the fa t the watch is constantly stuck in restart mode and, if not left on charge, just destroys the battery within hours! 
This is now day 5 without a workable watch…have we been abandoned with the 3 & 4 now the latest versions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Maria

I am having the same problem as TKMK, liscombe98 and Exciledgeordie. Last week my Fitbit started to randomly restart itself, and now the fitbit logo is displaying and I am unable to connect to the device. I have tried the reset as per your instructions but no luck. I am unable to connect to change the clock face . This is a replacement Fitbit Versa and I have only had it since October 2020. Any other suggestions on what to try would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks.

Best Answer