Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 keeps switching between screens

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa 2 has been opening up the messages section and exercise sections on its own and constantly been doing that. It stopped when I changed the clock face. But now it wont switch on again and it switched off by itself.  Stopped working completely. Even if it is on charge. Wont switch on again. I tried holding in the three buttons. It doesnt even want to show the fitbit logo anymore. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

The versa went on now and it has been switching between the message notification screen and exercise screen non stop. Can someone just assist me please. I see a lot of people are experiencing similar issues. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SunsetRunner.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that your Versa 2 is switching between screens. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. I contacted Customer Support and was informed that they have reviewed your case already and provided a response recently. For more information, please check your inbox.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can I also get some help with this problem. I have turned my watch on and off numerous times. Does not help. Has been constantly doing this now for a week.

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Wmck62.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your watch. I appreciate your efforts to resolve this by doing a restart. I recommend changing a clock face: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Let me know how it goes.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have now tried that Thanks LillyaFitbit. Sadly it hasn't helped.  Support are contacting me shortly so I will see what they come up with. 

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @Wmck62.

I am sorry to hear the issue persists, thank you for your efforts and for sharing that you already have a case with our Support team. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide you a solution, please keep an eye on your inbox.

I'll be around if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes