Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 lights on back not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've done everything that has been suggested in other topic threads. The flashing lights on my versa 2 stopped working. I've restarted, I've eveb factory reset it and still nothing. I've made sure the heartrate monitor was on but still nothing has worked. HELP 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @b4dv15i0n92. Welcome to the community forums.

Thank you for sharing the inquiry regarding this situation with your Versa 2 and the attempts in order to fix it on your own.

Please, confirm that you have tried these steps in the following order:

• Switch the Heart Rate settings from On to Off and manually sync your watch. To switch the heart rate settings on your Versa 2, from the main screen of your Versa 2, swipe left until you see "Settings", next swipe up until you see "Heart Rate" and switch it to Off.
  • Once it's done, manually sync your watch. To do so, open the Fitbit app, tap on the upper left corner icon, tap on your Versa 2's image and tap on "Sync Now" 
  • Next, switch it from Off to On and manually sync your Versa 2 once again. 
  • Once it's done, restart your Versa 2 once again. To do so, press and hold the left button for 8 seconds while it is plugged into the charging cable as if it were charging. 
  • Next, confirm that your tracker is snug on your wrist (the lights shouldn't be visible) We also recommend when you're not exercising, wear the tracker just above the wrist bone.
Best Answer