Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 no notification

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't get notifications on my versa 2 .I deleted the app and reinstalled. All notifications are switched on and still nothing .

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

I'm having the same exact problem.   Just out of curiosity,  what kind of phone do you have? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A Samsung 

I've just got it working again after days of trying everything 

I went into the fitbit app 

Logged out 

Then switched off my phone and back on again 

Logged back into the app and it's worked 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have a Samsung.  S10.   I have done all the stuff you said, it didn't work for me.  I just go in the fitbit app and fiddle with the settings some and it will work temporarily,  or until I open the fitbit app on my phone again.  Then I have to go back in and fiddle with it again.   I go in notifications and toggle the messages and call notifications on and off.  And then on the top right, I do the test call thing.  Then exit out of the app.  That helps sometimes.   This is so frustrating!!!   Fitbit really needs to fix whatever is going on.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same trouble and I have an iPhone and I just got this new iPhone.  So frustrating.  Information is on my app but it’s not on my watch face

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did the same myself,  spent a week messing around with it .

Delete the app and re install it , make sure your push nonfiction are on in the app .

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having the same issue and got the notifications re-enabled, however versa screen doesn't wake up or vibrates. 

When I wake up the watch by pressing the left button, I can see the notification. Any help would be useful. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I went to support on Fitbit and they told me my watch was the trouble so I got a new watch face this was it last night and so far I’ve had my information back on my watch. Don’t know if that helps you but good luck

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just resolved this issue with mine, I hope this helps y'all! 

1. Open your app and go to your Today page. 

2. Click your profile pic in the top left. 

3. Click on your device. 

4. Under "General" click Notifications. 

5. Check your call, text, calendar, and email settings to make sure they're correct. 

6. Click App Notifications and make sure everything is checked that you are supposed to get notifications for. 

This fixed it for me after HOURS of turning my phone off and on, deleting my Fitbit app and redownloading it multiple times, and restarting my Fitbit repeatedly, all in various orders. 

Hope that helps ♡♡

Jenn

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks👍😉

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes