Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not always responsive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 has become temperamental and unpredictable. Awhile back I changed the setting so it would not be "always on". It did great for a few weeks. I'd lift my arm up and the display would turn on. More often than not,  now it won't display.  When I push the button to turn the screen on....nothing. It's unresponsive.  The times in which it does turn on, the display screen is unresponsive to my touch. I can't navigate any of the options.  One of the most frustrating things is not being able to turn the alarm off. At 7am, my Versa2 alarm will go off.  I can see it and will attemp multiple times to turn it off. No luck. It will automatically snooze and go off again.  A short while later it will go off a 2nd or 3rd time. It's always a crapshoot if it will respond to my touch command to turn off.  Lastly, it will vibrate at random times and when I can see the display, there isn't anything there (ie: 14 more steps to go.  Versa2 is almost always fully charged and I'm w/in the presence of wifi a majority of the time.  Any suggestions? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0