Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my Fitbit Versa 2 has gone 5 days now without automatically syncing. Over the last 2 or 3 days, I have tried to manually sync it, while very carefully reading the troubleshooting steps multiple times. I have turned the Bluetooth off and on again, then the Wi-Fi on and off, and nothing. I have restarted the app (and force quit it), nothing changed. Then, I restarted my phone, and then, my Fitbit. Still nothing. I removed it from my known Bluetooth devices (as the troubleshooting guide instructs you to do), and attempted to repair it.

The guide says it should pair automatically with no fuss, however, that is not the case with me. It fails to pair (to both my phone and laptop, on Bluetooth) and an error message of "Incorrect PIN or passcode" appears next to it. I believe this is because I have recently tried to set up a card in my wallet. It required me to set a PIN, but shortly after I did turn out my card is not recognised. My belief that because of all this, I have essentially locked myself out of my own Fitbit, and the only way to get back in is to remove the PIN, as when I enter it, nothing happens on either end, and I need my Fitbit connected to remove it, thus creating an endless cycle.

Then, I uninstalled the application and re-installed it. Still won't sync. 

I even went onto my laptop to try to sync it there, and couldn't find a sync button or option anywhere, I only stumbled upon the troubleshooting for laptops instead from the "you haven't synced recently, need help?" banner looming. Bear in mind, all of my operating systems on my phone, the application, and the laptop are all up to date and checked on multiple times while syncing. Now, instead of constantly trying to sync it to no avail, it will no longer allow me to. It now just has a pop up saying "Couldn't sync your Versa". This has been very frustrating, and any help would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Declan1062, welcome to the Community Forums.

First, I'd like to appreciate your effort and patience troubleshooting this situation before posting over here, I understand how frustrating this situation can be for you. To better assist you and further investigate, can you please let me know which phone are you using with your Versa 2? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check all the information that's specified on: How do I set up my Fitbit device? to check if all the requirements are correctly configured to setup your device. Then, you can move forward and try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. 

Let me know if further assistance is needed and if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes