Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't track my heart rate accurately

My Versa 2 randomly tracks my heart rate. It will go from 120 to 68 and then nothing, just as an example. It tracks randomly and then just stops. Tonight I walked for 25 minutes and it only showed my walk as 11 minutes. This thing has turned into a piece of crap!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @MAS7. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 is not tracking your heart rate accurately. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

As with all heart-rate tracking technology, accuracy is affected by personal physiology, device location on your arm, and type of movement. For a more accurate heart-rate reading:

• Wear your Fitbit device on top of your wrist, and make sure the back of the device is in contact with your skin.
  • When you’re not exercising, wear your device a finger’s width above your wrist bone.
  • During exercise, wear your device a bit tighter and higher for an improved fit. The band should be snug but not constricting (a tight band restricts blood flow, potentially affecting the heart-rate signal). Many exercises such as bike riding or weight lifting cause you to bend your wrist frequently, which could interfere with the heart-rate signal if the watch is lower on your wrist.

To resolve common issues, make sure you've followed our troubleshooting steps in What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes