Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not tracking steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had my Versa 2 for barely a month, and the first time I had this problem, it was resolved by switching from my dominant had to non-dominant. It’s been working fine for about a week, abd all of a sudden had stopped tracking my steps. I usually average about 5k-6k a day, and at the end of my busiest day, it only counted 240 steps. 

I have rebooted it, changed the clock face, did a factory reset, tightened the band a little, loosened it up a little, and nothing is working. I make sure my wrists don’t get damp when I wash my hands and make sure to take the Fitbit off for a few hours to let my skin breathe. I’m becoming really frustrated with this product. Does anyone have any other solutions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your update @KG826492.

I appreciate the details that were shared with me, keep in mind that my only intention is to get you back on track. Due to high season, our Customer Support team may need 7 - 10 business days to send you information. If you require immediate assistance, please try the chat option here. Your understanding and patience are appreciated.

I'll be around if you need anything else, it was a pleasure to assist you.   

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @KG826492, welcome to the Community Forums.

I appreciate all the details that were shared in your post and for trying some troubleshooting steps prior to posting, certainly, your Versa 2 isn't working as the way it was designed. That said, let me share with you that our Customer Support team was contacted on your behalf to provide you further assistance with the difficulties you're currently experiencing. Please keep an eye on your email inbox because they'll be in touch with you pretty soon. 

In the meantime they contact you, let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @RicardoFitbit,

I haven’t received any contact from Customer Support, and it’s been 12 hours now. I’m not sure of your definition of pretty soon, but that’s not mine. And yes, I’ve checked my spam and junk folders. I’m incredibly frustrated with the lack of answers and solutions Fitbit seems to have in general, looking at the forums.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your update @KG826492.

I appreciate the details that were shared with me, keep in mind that my only intention is to get you back on track. Due to high season, our Customer Support team may need 7 - 10 business days to send you information. If you require immediate assistance, please try the chat option here. Your understanding and patience are appreciated.

I'll be around if you need anything else, it was a pleasure to assist you.   

Best Answer
0 Votes