Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not working and no response from help

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After swimming, I dried my watch as in the directions, it was working then 30 minutes later nothing. I tried resetting it flashes witht a scrambled screen for a second and now it won’t turn on. I chatted with help; they said they’d email me, but I haven’t heard anything. I’ve had my watch 18 months and am disappointed that it’s already not working even though I’ve followed all care instructions 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Profpress  if support is going to email you, they will. Sometimes getting an email might take a bit of time, as we don't know their process.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Profpress  if support is going to email you, they will. Sometimes getting an email might take a bit of time, as we don't know their process.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Yes, it is true that if someone is going to write then they will do so. But, it’s also the case that if they aren’t going to write, then they won’t. I’m disappointed that I haven’t heard anything, that there’s no indication if it when I might hear something. All around, it’s unfortunate that it’s this difficult to get support for the product 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa lite is still turning on, but won't track heart rate or steps at all any more. Sometimes it won't wake, and after I push the button several times the screen will get very streaky then turn normal. I contacted them on Sunday, they said they would email me within 48hrs and I hadn't heard anything back. So today (Thursday) I contacted them and they said since it is out of warranty (it's 15 or 16 months old) they would give me a 35% off code to buy a new Fitbit from their website. But I won't be doing that since their products are only built to last just past the warranty 

Best Answer

I agree---it seems like these devices are designed to give out over a year but less than two years

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Profpress and thanks for getting back to us and for your advise and comments @Odyssey13 and @Matrana.

@Profpress, I checked and updated your case. You should receive a reply since it's still open. As @Odyssey13, mentioned, it takes time to reply but they will reply. 

@Matrana, thank you for your feedback in regards our warranty, we strive for excellent customer service, and customer satisfaction remains our number one goal, however, the demands of running a global business require that we now enforce our warranty consistently.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer

Mine too, the pool finally opened again after Covid and I swam with it as it says it is swim proof and now it won't work.  I have it sitting in a bowl of rice but it is not helping.  I am disappointed as it says it is swim proof but apparently it is not.  I hope they have an answer for you and me.

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back to us and for sharing your query @RhondaS.

Versa 2 is Water-resistant to 50 meters. I understand how frustrating this could be and noticed that you already have a case with our team.

Keep on visiting the forums.  

Best Answer