Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, my fiybit versa2 not working keep saying unlock qith your phone. Downloaded the app on my phone but not seeing my device to go to device lock in settinh and whenever I sync my device it says type the four digit on your fitbit but I can't see the four digit as my fitbit versa is saying unlock with your phone. Pleasr what do I do

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

If you just downloaded the app to your phone since you got that message, were you using the app somewhere other than your phone? 

If you don't see your V2 on phone app you just downloaded, you probably have to add your V2 to phone.

From Today page, tap profile pic, then 'Set up a Device' to add your V2 to your phone,

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
Thanks, I can't add my device as my device is saying unlock with phone and
my phone is not seeing it. What can I do in this case?
Best Answer
0 Votes

What do you mean by 'you phone is not seeing your device'?  I thought you meant that  in the app, your V2 was not listed as a device, so you would have to set it up.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
What I mean is that when I go to my profile my device is not there so I try
to add my device and when am setting it up on my phone or app it says put
down the four numbers from the versa2 but I can't see the numbers as my
versa 2 is locked and saying unlock with your phone. Does this clarify your
question please.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand now, but sorry, I don't know the solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you, I have tried the reset button but no success. I really like my
fitbit but I guess this might be the end .
Best Answer
0 Votes