Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 returned and waiting for the replacement

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Did you ever receive your replacement? I am having the same issue. Its been almost a month since I returned my broken fitbit versa and I haven't received any correspondence. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome, @nisha2021. It's good to see a new face around the forums.

I understand your point of view about the replacement process, and appreciate you for sharing this feedback with us. I went ahead to review your details and it seems our Support team already sent you an email with more information about your case. Please check your inbox, spam or junk folders, and keep an open communication with them.

By the way, I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches board so you can receive more related responses.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not received any more information about my case. I recently contacted the support team and the only thing they told me was that it is still pending delivery. This has been a horrible experience. 

Best Answer

Hi there, @nisha2021.

Thanks for getting back and sharing your feedback about the replacement process. I'm sorry you're having this experience and please know your feedback won't go unnoticed as it'll help us to evaluate our procedures, as well as improve our services.

Because your post didn't mention, may I know if you found the email sent by our Support team? Please make sure to check your inbox, spam or junk folders. If you have multiple email accounts, I'd recommend checking in each of them and keep the communication with our team. If by any chance the email isn't found, try chatting with us online or giving us a call by clicking here to get connected.

Best Answer
0 Votes